What are Injection Tape Hair Extensions?
Our injectable tape hair extensions are produced using the highest quality 100% virgin human hair. Injection tape hair extensions are designed specifically for your own natural hair, from injections that mimic the root and hair growth process to colorful liners that change from dark to light-colored hair extensions.
Injection tape hair is a product that extends the client’s quest for invisibility and is a cost-effective hair product that gives a natural skin appearance with no tangles.
|HAIR TYPE||Injection Tape in hair extensions, 100% virgin human hair from a young person|
|HAIR TEXTURE||100% pure virgin hair from China.|
|TAPE SIZE||0.8cm x 4cm|
|Tech||Upgrade tech since 2017, injection strip bond, but it be made by machine, use the machine to injected hair into the pu|
|HAIR WEIGHT||20/40 pieces per package (2.5g per piece)|
|RECOMMENDED QUANTITY||1 pack – balayage/highlight effect, or more volume|
2-3 packs -for long thick hair, want more volume
4 packs – for short hair, want long & volume effect
|Use time||6-12 months|
Advantages Of Injection Tape Extension
- Mimics root growth, giving the appearance of elegant invisible skin.
- Thinner than regular tape hair, close to human skin.
- Allows the same application as regular tape hair extensions.
- New and rare in hair extension technology, a great opportunity to sell.
- Can be reapplied and reused to create maximum effect.
- Great value and cheaper than hand taped skin extensions.
- One of the best choices for hair extensions artists.
- Allows application of the same as regular tape hair extensions.
Disadvantage Of Injection Tape Extension
- The same production time as hand-tied hair, injection band hair takes time to produce.
- Since it is a new product, hair distributors need to develop the market.
- This type of injection costs more, but is worth every penny.
- Delicate handcrafting takes time. This type of injection costs more and is worth every penny.
Tips For Wearing Tape In Hair On Your Hair, Easy And Fast
Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT TYPE OF HAIR CARE PRODUCTS SHOULD I USE?
Treat these hairs as you would treat your own hair.
1. Use a quality shampoo and conditioner to care for your hair. It is important to keep your hair soft and shiny.
2. You can use gel or spray styling products to keep your hair in place.
3. Olive oil will be a good choice to keep your hair healthy.
WHY ARE MY HAIR EXTENSIONS GETTING TANGLED?
This may be caused by dry hair. Make sure you wash and condition your hair at least once a week, better twice a week. Comb your hair from time to time. You can go to your stylist for further advice.
HOW LONG DOES IT LAST?
How long your hair lasts depends on how well you maintain it. Treat it like your own hair and take good care of it, then usually it can last more than 1 year.
WHY IS THE COLOR OF THE HAIR EXTENSIONS NOT EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE COLOR ON THE PICTURE?
Different monitors have different display effects. The same color figures may have a little color difference. If you need a different color, you can color the native Brazilian hair.
AN THEY BE STRAIGHTENED OR CURLED?
Yes, you can use a straightener or curling iron to style your virgin Brazilian hair. However, don’t do it too often or the heat will make your hair prone to dryness and tangles.
CAN I DYE/COLOR MY HAIR?
Yes, hair can be colored. In general, it is easier to make hair darker than to make it white. We recommend dyeing it darker because the original color is difficult to fade. Improper coloring can ruin hair. We strongly recommend that your hairdresser color native Brazilian hair. Coloring your hair yourself can be risky and impossible to get the color you want. If you can’t go to a salon, make sure you use a good quality product and test a small sample first.
DON’T KNOW HOW TO CHOOSE THE COLOR
Color matching and customization are available. You can send us your product requirements and a photo of your hair and we will get back to you within 24 hours.